Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Fancy Fold Weekly Wednesday FB Class

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in for my Fancy Fold projects. I decided to use a couple of my favorite products and create two of the same Fancy Fold to show off my favs.


The Latte Love Suite is found on the Online Exclusives at Stampin' Up! My favorite part is the A Little Latte 12" x 12" Desiner Series Paper. I am beginning to enjoy the dies quite a lot as well. 


The stamp set is also a lot of fun. The splatter and cup stain are great for the inside of this card!


One of my favorite Designer Series Papers is the Fresh as a Daisy 12" x 12" DSP. I just love the colors in this package of DSP. It is perfect for the Easter Bunny stamp set and punch. 


This Fancy Fold card layout is really very easy. I have a PDF tutorial that you can click on and download to create your own. Share your project with me if you do make one. I'd love to see what you've created. 


You can also check out details on my March Madness FREE card kit and Mystery Hostess drawing. I have a recent blog with all the details. Thanks again for stopping in. I hope to have you back again. 










No comments:

Post a Comment