Sunday, March 3, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches with Softly Sketched Stamp set



Hi Everyone,

Thanks for checking in on my blog today. If you saw the recent March Madness Blog, you know that this card is one of the four cards in my FREE March card kit. I origanlly designed this card for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #624 by Jen B. I love creating with the sketch challenges. I feel like half of the work is taken care of, so all I need to do now is choose the products I'll use. 


I just love the colors in the Softly Stippled Designer Series papers. They are so soft and subtle. This paper was a FREE Sale-a-Bration pick in January & February. The colors in my card are Wild Wheat, Pool Party, and Lost Lagoon. So very nice!


I love the beautiful stamped images in the Softly Sketed Stamp set. I thinks the petite sentiments are perfect for some simple yet stunning stamping. One idea I was thinking about was to use the Stampin' Up! Notecards & Envelopes to create some gift sets of cards using the images and sentiments in the stamp set. It would be such a nice variety of handstamped cards. I'll be sure to share a blog when I get that finished. 

I hope you enjoyed my card for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #624. You can create your own card for this challenge too. The challenges are open to everyone, so have some fun! Check out the March Madness post if you are interested knowing more on how to get my March card kit FREE.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love that sweet little butterfly! That paper is fantastic! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, thanks for commenting. I agree that the paper is just so good!

      Delete
  2. This is very pretty...I sort of glossed over this set, but this image is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete