Monday, September 16, 2024

It's Time to Play with Freshly Made Sketches

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today. It's another sketch challenge with Freshly Made Sketches. This week the theme is all ab out the sentiments. I just love how my card turned out!


I was inspired to create with the A Little Bit Festive 12" x 12" Mix & Match Specialty paper. I'm planning a Double One Sheet Wonder class that uses this fabulous collection of DSP and ephemera. the FMS653 works perfectly for this. I absolutely love the Christmas Labels Bundle!


I decided to create a book binded card for this sketch challenge. It resembles one of the projects for my specialty class. You can still register and take part in my class. You can check out the details, but hurry! Registration ends on September 20th. The pointsettia is such a beauty! It is one of the many ephemera pieces you get in the A Little Bit Festive specialty paper pack. 


Did you notice the fine cut details of the Christmas Labels die? These cuts give so much depth to the label.


I always finish the inside of my cards to continue what's on the front of the card. "Season's Greetings" is from the Christmas Sentiments Stamp set. 

If you haven't created using the Freshly Made Sketches, you should really try them out. I really enjoy creating with them. You can see many samples from other crafters too. 


Thanks again for stopping in. Let me know what you think of my sketch. I'd love to connect. 

Until Next Time...

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher













8 comments:

  1. What a pretty Christmas card! Love that paper and the beautiful poinsettia! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, it's always so fun to play along. Thaks for liking my card.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful holiday card! Love the poinsettia~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thanks for the feedback. I loved your card too.

      Delete
  3. Beautifully layered design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacquie. I'm glad I got in on time. I had fun

      Delete
  4. All those elements and paper are so pretty! I love the Peace on Earth on top. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete