Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sharing my August Sheetload of Cards from Call Me Crafty Al

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in. Yes, I'm here for another sketch. You know I just love sketches to help me create. don't get me wrong, I love to create, but sketches really help take away a bit of the time it takes to come out with a layout. I just love the monthly SheetLoad of Cards by Crafty Al. Every month, these sketch tutorials are shared on YouTube. You can download the SheetLoad template for FREE too. That's a plus for sure. Crafty Al also shares more videos during the month sharing tips and other creators projects. You can search #sheetloadofcards too for more ideas. 


This is my sheetload of cards. The tutorial was for 8 cards. I ended up with 12 cards, because I wanted to keep the large floral patten patten in the background, so I altered the supplies a little bit. That's what's great about the Sheetload of cards each month. You can use them as a jumping off point to your creating. 


I loved using the Creative Memories/Stampin' Up! July-August release called Secret Garden. I purchased the Paper Pack and the Secret Garden Cardmaking workshop kit. This gave me lots of that gorgeous pattern paper. Can you see the difference between these two cards? I think to look at them quickly, you might not notice. Comment and let me know what you notice.


 



Something was interesting when I was creating these cards. the color pallete was so soft. I pulled out some retired Stampin' Up! colors for these cards. I used Evening Evergreen and So Saffron. These colors worked perfectly with the Secret Garden papers. 


I hope you liked my projects today. I wanted to let you know that there are many more scrapbooking kits and paper packs you will be able to purchase beginning September 4th. With the closing of CTMH and many Makers joining Stampin' Up! an expanded scrabooking option is evolving. Be sure to check out all the wonderful new scrapbooking products. September 4th also brings two new kits to the Online Exclusives, and the release of the September-December 2024 Mini catalog goes live as well. 

Wow, what a perfect time to get your holiday crafting needs startred. 

Thanks again for stopping in. Be sure to check out more Sheetload of Cards. The September one has just released. It's a slimline card. I've already downloaded my template. You can too by going to the September SheetLoad of Cards You Tube video release

Until Next Time...

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café













No comments:

Post a Comment