Saturday, July 1, 2017


Blogging Friend's Blog Hop
Water Color Wonder

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another wonderful Blogging-Friend's Blog Hop. We come to you on the first of each month to inspire you in stamping. We are demonstrators from all over the world. This month we are featuring water coloring. I love using the water color pencils and blender pens. There are also aqua-painters. For these, I like to use the ink on the lid of my stamp pad for a real water color look. I hope you enjoy my projects today and continue to hop along to all the other great bloggers.

Beautiful You is such a popular set.
It's perfect for water coloring.

A water color wash is a perfect
backdrop for a project.

Try using your ink direct to your acrylic block
and then mist with water for a great look.

I hope you have enjoyed these samples and are inspired to craft. It's time to hop on over to other blogs. I hope you comment and share. I love to connect with stampers. Hop on over to Jessica's Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment