Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Craft Room Overhaul
Hi Everyone,

Well it certainly is time to get my craft room cleaned out and reorganized. My daughter, Sam really gets into organization from time to time and decided that I needed to get busy cleaning out and organizing the room differently. Well here are a couple of pictures to show you where I'm at. 


As you can see, my stamping table becomes the catch all as we clean. I have a large white cabinet that my daughter and I cleaned out and much of it landed on the table. I also have an open space under my prepping counter that had a tub full of large framed pictures of my daughters when they were young. I cleaned that out to now add another roll cart next to the one already there.


This picture shows you progress by my windows. There used to be a sofa table against the window and then I had my 2 drawer file cabinet in front of it. This took up a lot of room. I moved that table to the other side of the room to display catalogs and samples. Then I put my paper rack and a couple other things beside that. It's starting to take shape. 

Be sure to check back. I will post my before and after video to share my outcome. There is still much to do and I hope to get energy to do it. 



I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. It is great to be able to stamp with friends and family, but also still have my job in education. This works great for me. I have a couple of girls, one who will be looking into a Master's Program and another graduating high school looking to go to college. With these financial pulls, being a demonstrator gives me the discount and a little extra to enjoy all the products on my wish list. I also love the bonuses and demonstrator perks that pop up all the time. 

If you love to stamp and have thought about being a demonstrator, whether it's for hobby or going out for a more business approach, now is the time. With Stampin' Up! this month, you can get an exclusive essentials pack, a $52.00 value gift when you sign up. That's not all. Also included is the Carols of Christmas stamp set free! That's an additional $20.00 value. 


Be sure to check out the Christmas in July special for new recruits. This is a great way to check off items from your wish list as well as being treated with amazing free products. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have as well as to assist you in signing up to take advantage of this great special.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The PowerHuff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment