Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A Spooky Day
With Treats


Hi Everyone,

First of all, Happy Halloween. I just love today! It is my favorite time of year and it tops off with trick or treats tonight. My daughter helped me prepare treats for my coworkers. I work at an elementary school as well as the district offices, so I have lots of treats I need to make. What is so cool is that making 50 treat tubes and over 40 treat bags, it only took about 1 1/2 hours. Thank goodness for Designer series paper and punches!

A simple 3 1/4" X 6 " made this cute wrap for the candy bag.
I just punched out a spooky cat and my saying with the Label
Me Pretty punch. Super cute!

What a quick and cute treat! M & M candies fit perfectly. Just
add a cute punched out tag and YUM!

Here are my 50 test tube treats for at the school today. These
orange baskets are perfect.
How much fun was that? Just a little effort will make someone's day, so be sure to treat someone today. I hope your Halloween is a fun day.

Happy Stampin'

Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment