Friday, October 13, 2017

Finding Inspiration Friday
Organizing Twine


Hi Everyone,

One of the things I love to do is to look for inspiration when I'm traveling or out day to day. Many of you know that my daughter and I love to go to antique shops and vintage shops. She loves the real deal antiques. I'm more of the shabby refurbished antiques. 

Anyway, one spot I fell in love with is the Red Plantation Vintage Shop in Poulsbo, WA. I work in Poulsbo and I love to stop in on my way home. There are many vendors set up and I always find things I have to have. 

This shelving unit with the baker's twine all organized and in waxy bags with tags caught my attention. I just loved the whole look of it. Okay, did you catch the title at the top with Scrabble tiles?


This was another really cute idea I saw at the shop. It has really inspired me to put together my own display using some of my framelits and tags. This would be a really great gift. I would love to make one and use buttons instead of the little rocks that were used for this one.


One more place my daughter and I visited had such cute vendor displays. This little shelving unit and cases had stamp sets, embossing powders, and paper packages done up so cute! With the holiday season coming and my younger daughter wanted to do a craft fair, I'm being so inspired to get creating and think about my display. These wonderful shops have given me lots of ideas. 

I hope my blog has inspired you to get creative and look for inspiration where ever you go. Share some of your finds with me. I'd love to see what inspires you. 

Happy Stampin',

Mary Blocher
The PowerHuff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment