Sunday, October 1, 2017

Boo to You
Blogging Friends Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

Boo to all of you. It's that most wonderful month of my favorite. I just love the falling leaves and some wind that whistles through the air. Welcome to our October Blogging Friends Blog Hop. This month there are just eight of us, but I bet we will spook you all. We are showing some of our favorite Halloween products that Stampin' Up! has to offer. Not only are there wonderful fall products, there are new specials for the month of October that you don't want to miss. No trick, just treats. I hope you enjoy your hopping today. Be sure to comment and share. We all love to chat.


Because I have been swamped with my work and many stamping events, I wanted to share a few of my favorite swaps I've received from other stampers recently. They certainly are showing their love of Halloween. All three of these projects are featuring products from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.

This cute witches brew was created by Sarah Groven. I love how
she used DSP for the coffee cup. from the Merry Cafe set.

This card by Cathy Bartlett really gives me that
abandoned house feel. The black and white is
striking Using the Season to Sparkle Set.

Nothing here but Spooky Cat created by ? I love
this one.

Remember to stamp inside your cards too.
This is fun!
I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I do. There are so many more projects I received in this swap and I plan to continue to share each Monday a few of the projects, so come back and check it out. Now if you dare, hop over to Leanne's blog to see if she has tricks or treats for you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment