Monday, January 1, 2018


Baby it's Cold Outside
Blogging Friends Blog Hop



Hi Everyone,

I hope that your holidays were wonderful, safe, and healthy. All of us here at Blogging Friends want to wish you all a Happy New Year. It's time for our first blog hop for 2018 and what better way than to have a winter theme. We are Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over, so I hope you enjoy your time with us today.

Recently I was at a vintage store in our town when I spotted a really cute scene. It is a winter village scene done creatively. I really wanted to share even though I didn't make it. 


Snow has been on my mind for the last couple of weeks. I traveled to Michigan on the 11th. It was snowing when my husband and I landed and it continued to snow the whole time we were there. Then, we just got snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas day at home. My projects are all about the cold and snow. I hope you enjoy.


Let it snow, Let it snow! I just love these penguins. It's an oldie, but a goody stamp set Penguin Pals. These 2 cards are so fun. 




To make the igloo on both cards, use the 2 1/2" circle punch and run it through the Big Shot using the Brick Wall Embossing folder. Soft Sky and Night of Navy were the main colors for these projects. I know you are now thinking that a cup of hot cocoa sounds really good. Be sure to take some time to hop on to the next blogging friend's blog. Comment and share. I love to chat.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The PowerHuff Stamper





Crystal Komara



Mary Blocher (You are Here)












No comments:

Post a Comment