Friday, September 14, 2018

Finding Inspiration Friday
Angels in our Midst


Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my Finding Inspiration Friday blog. I recently hosted a Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Stamp-A-Stack and I will share projects that were created at the swap. One of my favorite cards that I created was using the Angels on Earth Stamp set. This set is so nice with a beautiful angel image. Just adding a touch of color on the wings and hair is all you need for a beautiful card. 

Angels on Earth Clear-Mount Stamp Set


Another set that can compliment the Angels on Earth set is the His Light Stamp set. Both celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. 


For this project, I used Highland Heather cardstock and ink as well as Smokey Slate. For the Angel, I used the Gorgeous Grape and Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencils. (these were from the limited edition set of pencils that are currently not available)

Thanks so much for stopping in today. My start back to work in my school district has made it a little challenging to blog as much as I would like, but never fear, I will keep up because I love to share my love of stamping. 

The Holiday Catalog products are now available to purchase, so be sure to check out all the wonderful items. Also, don't miss out on the Dashing Along Host Promotion during September. 

New Promotion for Hosts

Host Promotion Details
  • Promotion period: September 1–30
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
  • In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
  • One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
  • Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.


Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The PowerHuff Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment