Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wonderful Wednesday
More Holiday Projects to Share

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for joining me today on this crisp fall morning. At my Holiday Catalog Stamp-A-Stack recently, I offered a bonus project for Halloween. Many of my stamping friends don't do Halloween cards, but for me, I love fall and Halloween is my favorite! I have a 21 year old daughter who is obsessed with Halloween. I love the cute critters and things. She loves the old time scary things. Is sure is fun decorating for it too. So my favorite set at the moment is the Trick or Tweet Stamp set.

Trick or Tweet Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Trick or Tweet Clear-Mount Stamp Set

For this project, I used the Buffalo Check background stamp (a must have!) as well as the Spooky Sweets stamp set for the bats and Bat Punch. I used Stampin' Write Markers to give the cat and pumpkin some color. The Designer Series Paper is called Toil & Trouble. I can't get enough of this stamp set!


Here are a couple other projects I created using the Trick or Tweet and Spooky Sweets stamp sets. I recently blogged about these as well.


For this project, I also used the Twinkle Builder Punch for the moon and stars from the annual catalog.


Thanks again for stopping in. These Halloween products are perfect for those fun spooky treats you need for your kids, coworkers, and friends. Be sure to check out the fall promotions going on now.

New Promotion for Hosts

Host Promotion Details
  • Promotion period: September 1–30
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
  • In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
  • One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
  • Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment