Saturday, September 15, 2018

Something to Stamp Saturday
Freshly Made Sketches 354

Hi Everyone,
It's wonderful to sip coffee and create on a Saturday. I was inspired today by the Freshly Made Sketch challenge. The design this week is a clean and simple design.
This sketch really made me consider getting my designer series papers that I love out, but instead I wanted to work more with the Winter Woods stamp set found in the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. I had just used this set for my Holiday Stamp-A-Stack and I love the stamp with the three tree trunks, so I thought it would be perfect. 



As you can see, I used some Dazzling Diamonds to add some sparkle. I used Shimmery Cardstock as well. The leaves are from the In the Wood Thinlits. 

It's really fun to challenge yourself with the sketch challenges. There are many out there and I follow a few. I try to create with them. Often I will use my designs in weekly class as well. You can create using this sketch and upload to the Freshly Made Sketches blog. You can also visit there to see all the submissions. 

Thanks so much for stopping in today. I hope my post has inspired you to try out some of the sketch challenges posted on blogs.

The Holiday Catalog products are now available to purchase, so be sure to check out all the wonderful items. Also, don't miss out on the Dashing Along Host Promotion during September. 
New Promotion for Hosts

Host Promotion Details
  • Promotion period: September 1–30
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
  • In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
  • One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
  • Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.


Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher

The PowerHuff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment