Monday, April 26, 2021

April, So Cool Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up!

Hi Everyone,

I am having so much fun creating with the So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit by Stampin' Up! The contents of this kit are so colorful with the happy feelings of sunny days. I decided to focus on creating some alternate projects. 


The April So Cool Kit came with 12 cute shape cards to create. 6 watermelon and 6 popsicle shapes are so cute! There are also fantastic shaped stickers that you can see on my projects today. I absolutely love the glimmer paper shapes and pieces as well.


For this firs card, I took one of the watermelon card fronts to use as my focal point. It's the perfect birthday card.


I love this card! The colors in the popsicles are so sunny and warm. The popsicles are part of the stickers that are included. There are also watermelons, strawberries, and Kiwis. 


The precut banner pieces and glimmer pieces are included for quick and easy cardmaking. 


For this card, I wanted to use the cute stamp set with the popsicles and watermelons. I though Granny Apple Green would be a great summer color to use. I colored my stamped images with Stampin' Blends.


You can see what's all included in the So Cool Paper Pumpkin kit in my video. 


Thanks for stopping in. If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, I would really recommend trying it out. The 3-month prepaid option is the best! By subscribing with a 3-month prepaid subscription, you get a chance to see several wonderful kits. You also get a slight discount with prepaid subscriptions. Once subscribed, you can skip a month, pause, etc... You can also do the month to month subscription. I will also give you Loyalty Bucks with any of the pre-paid subscriptions. For every $25 your order, you earn 1 Loyalty Buck. Collect 20 Loyalty Bucks and you can redeem for $30 of any product. 


To get the Batter Up! Kit to begin your Paper Pumpkin subscription, you need to subscribe by the 10th of the month. Check out this fantastic upcoming kit! You won't want to miss it!


Thanks again for stopping in. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe'









 

No comments:

Post a Comment