Sunday, April 18, 2021

 Hi Everyone,

Today I'm having a wonderful time crafting and creating. I have a Stamp set Spotlight for you using the Jar of Flowers set from the current Annual Catalog.


This was such a fun card to create! I loved the idea of having a little opening on the front and then more on the inside. The card base measure 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2". The DSP is cut at 4" x 5 1/4". I then used the upcoming Contour Dies to die cut the 3rd largest die. The Basic White Layer is cut at 2 3/4" x 8" scored at 4". Then I trimmed 1/4" off the end. The White Crinkled Ribbon was colored with the Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends. 


The splatter and sentiments are from the Color & Contour Stamp set coming in the new 2021-2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.



I hope you enjoyed my card today with the Jar of Flowers Stamp set featuring some of the new In-colors. If you liked the colors I used today, you should check out my In-Color Club that begins in May.

Comment and let me know what stamp set would you like me to spotlight next. It would be fun to connect and see what I come up with for your choice. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe




No comments:

Post a Comment