Friday, April 23, 2021

Finding Inspiration Friday with Simply Succulents by Stampin' Up!

 Hi Everyone,

I'm happy you stopped by today. I have been so inspired on my daily walks noticing all the blooming flowers and things. I also notice all my beautiful succulents enjoying the bit of warmer weather we have had lately. I decided that the Simply Succulents Bundle by Stampin' Up! is perfect for my inspiration post today. 


For this project, I used Thick Basic White for my card base. I have a layer of Mint Macaron cut at 5 1/4" x 4" After I used the Blending Brush on the die, I just the layer at 5" x 3 3/4".


I really like using the sponge daubers to add color easily. This also mimicked the blended background. Using daubers can add color quickly, so you don't have to spend a lot of time coloring. 


To see how to use the Blending Brushes or Sponge Daubers, watch my newest video.


I hope I've inspired you to notice the wonderful flowers and plants you see when you take a walk or drive. Take a notice at the trees too. The amazing array of shades of green is wonderful! Check back soon for details on my upcoming Simply Succulents Specialty Class that is being planned for May.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment