Friday, July 16, 2021

Finding Inspiration Friday - Christmas in July!

 


Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping in. Today it's all about Christmas in July. I wanted to share a sneak peek of some upcoming new products. These will be in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up! 



This card is using the Happy Holidays Bundle that includes the beautiful bird stamp and the Holly Border Punch. The stunning 3-D Embossing folder is so beautiful. I used the Blending Brushes and Old Olive ink to give the card an antique look. The Cherry Cobbler and Gold Ribbon is so pretty! It has a woven look to it too. The "Joy to the World" sentiment is from the Stars are Shining stamp set.


I used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin' Blends to color the images for this card. 

Now that I'm thinking about it, I used even more upcoming products on this card! I used the Kraft 6" x 6" Card pack and the Seasonal Layer dies for the sentiment. The gems are the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Gems. Wow that's a lot of wonderful new things coming August 3rd. 


If you want to see more sneak peeks be sure to stop back in. I am also having a virtual open house for the July-December Mini and Sale-A-Bration Brochure on Saturday, July 31st at 4:00pm (PT). I'll have prizes, products to share and I'll share a few projects too. Simply join me on my Facebook Page to participate. I hope to see you there.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe

 




No comments:

Post a Comment