Friday, July 30, 2021

Finding Inspiration Friday with Harvest Meadow Suite



Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my blog for this fantastic Friday. I'm gearing up for my July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration open house. I wanted to share a sneak peek and one of the make-n-takes that guests will be able to make during the open house.


The Harvest Meadow Suit is so stunning! I just can't get enough of it. This card features so many wonderful products. The Harvest meadow 12" x 12" DSP is so beautiful! For this card, I wanted to feature as much of the suite of products that I could. This includes the DSP, the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, the 3/8" Diamond Weave Ribbon, and the Cork 12" x 12" Specialty paper.


The Cork Specialty paper is really interesting. It is thin like cardstock, and it has a very smooth feel to it even though it has texture too. It's hard to describe. I love how easy it is to stamp onto the Cork paper. Another little sneak peek is the Gold Shimmer Vellum piece behind the Cork. The shimmer vellums are so nice.


Thanks again for stopping in to day. I hope I've inspired you to create your own wonderful projects and share a hand made card with someone to let them know you care. 


The July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration time begins on August 3rd. If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive copies of these publications, I'm happy to send them right out to you. Simply Let me know. If you have time, join me this Saturday at 4:00pm (PT) for my Virtual Mini Catalog Open House. I'll have products to share, cards to share, and prizes to give away. Join me on my Facebook page this Saturday (7/31).

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe









No comments:

Post a Comment