Friday, July 9, 2021

Whimsy and Wonder Suite Sneak Peek

 


Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping in at the end of the week. What a busy time. Even though I'm off for a month and 1/2 I have so much that I've been doing. I get to spend more time stamping, and I just got my pre-order box from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up! All I can say is WOW! 


The first sneak peek I've created is from the Whimsy and Wonder Suite. This suite is so beautiful with non-traditional Christmas colors. I absolutly love it all. The Christmas Tree dies are fabulous and the little ornaments are just the cutest little things ever!


You will really love the Whimsy and Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper. The designs and metallics that run through one side of the papers is so cool! The metallic accents actually change colors depending on the way the lighting hits it. It's very amazing to me.


I hope you enjoyed my card today. I had so much fun designing it. For some tips and tricks, check out my video tutorial.


If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a copy of the upcoming July-December 2021 mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochures, simply contact me and I would be happy to mail them out to you.


If you follow my blog or follow me on Facebook, you know that all this month you can earn entries for my July Stamptacular Giveaways. You can get all the details for this on a previous blog post. There are many ways to get entries. I'm excited to celebrate our easing restrictions and my birthday a little early with all of you.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment