Friday, September 24, 2021

12 Fridays of Fall Projects Week 6 with Welcoming Woods Set

 


Hi Everyone,
Welcome to Week 6 of my 12 Fridays of Fall Projects. I am so happy with my card today. The Welcoming Woods Stamp sets is one of my favorites. You can find it in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up! It is a great set for many occasions.


For my card, I used Shimmery White. I like the texture it gives to the blended look. I used a 4" x 4 1/4" piece of Basic Black Cardstock and a 4" x 3 3/4" of Shimmery White. Stampin' Up! Blending Brushes are so nice. They glide over your paper so nicely and its easy to blend the colors.


Don't forget that the inside of your card should be as special as the outside of your card. I like adding a layer on the inside of the card. It balances the weight better between the front and inside. Check out my video for more details.



There are just 6 days left in the current promotions with Stampin' Up! That is Sale-A-Bration, the Host promotion, and the Join promotion. You don't want to miss your chance to earn FREE products in 3 different ways! Be sure to click the links to get your FREE rewards!

It's the most wonderful time of year for stamping, so be sure to check out my calendar of events for great classes and events.

Thanks again for joining me today. Have you created your project for my Sketch Challenge + Giveaway post? I'd love to see what you create. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment