Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Create Endless Cards with Kit Together Bundle by Stampin' Up!

 


Hi Everyone,
It's a wonderful time to think about your holiday card needs. Today I've created using the Knit Sweater Dies which is part of the Knit Together Bundle by Stampin' Up! There are so many different ways you can put these dies together. You will have endless fun!


I love that you don't have to use the dies to create a "sweater" pattern. That's the first thing you want to do, but you can use the decorative dies in lots of ways. For this card, I simpply used the poinsettia die for a border with the zigzag.



Okay, I had so much fun with this card! I went over the top on this one. I love how the shapes pop out when you die cut the strips. You can use these for shaker cards or accents on your card. I used the Word Wishes for the sentiment. It's just perfect!



It was so much fun creating with the Knit Sweater Dies. I plan on creating more and sharing soon. 


Let me know which card you like best today. I'd love to hear from you. 


There are just 8 days left in the current promotions with Stampin' Up! That is Sale-A-Bration, the Host promotion, and the Join promotion. You don't want to miss your chance to earn FREE products in 3 different ways! Be sure to click the links to get your FREE rewards!

It's the most wonderful time of year for stamping, so be sure to check out my calendar of events for great classes and events.

Thanks again for joining me today. Have you created your project for my Sketch Challenge + Giveaway post? I'd love to see what you create. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment