Sunday, September 26, 2021

Simple yet Stunning Sunday with Embossing Folders

 


Hi Everyone,
It's Simple yet Stunning Sunday and I'm so happy with my card today. It is so beautiful because of the wonderful embossing folders by Stampin' Up!


The Wintery 3D Embossing Folder set includes 2 folders. There is this beautiful snowflakes folder and a pine branches folder. I really like these double set embossing folders. There are so many ways to use them. I used the Stampin' Blending Brushes to sponge the Balmy Blue ink over some of the embossed snowflakes.


Have you seen the Wonderful Snowflakes in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog? They are so stunning! They are shimmery on one side and flat on the other. Great for sponging. 


The sentiments are from the Heartfelt Wishes Stamp set. I like how there are sentiments for the outside and inside of your card. This makes it really easy to create your project. 


Thanks for stopping in today. Leave a comment and let me know what you have been stamping and creating. I'd love to chat. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment