Friday, December 31, 2021

Create a New Year's Tea or Chocolate Pouch with Symbols of Fortune Suite

 


Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year's Eve! Today is the perfect time to wish your friends and family much luck and good fortune. I've created a wonderful little tea gift to wish my friends and family just that.


The pouches I've created use the Symbols of Fortune Suite products that become available on January 4th. I've focused mostly on the beautiful Symbols of Fortune 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper.


Other projecrs in the suite include the Mother of Pearl Paper (just stunning) and the Soft Succulent Satin Ribbon (just beautiful)!


To make this pouch, you simply need:
  • A piece of 4" x 9 1/2" designer series paper or cardstock
  • Score at 3 1/4" and 6 1/2"
  • With the shortest panel, cut from the top corner of the fold to the opposite bottom corner. Be sure to have the inside of your paper facing up. Be sure to watch my video if you are unsure.


  • Use a bit of Tear & Tape at the corner to secure the flap down
  • Cut the ribbon to 18" or so
  • Secure the ribbon to the back of the panels
  • Tie a bow to close the pouch
My video shows the steps for this tea pouch if you need help.



I hope you enjoyed my project today. Remember that the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog comes live on January 4th for customers. Sale-A-Bration also begins, so get ready to earn FREE products. 

If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy of the upcoming January-June mini catalog and a Sale-A-Bration Brochure, simply fill out the mailing form and I'll get them right out to you. 


Check out my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Paper Share: https://forms.gle/u2vsd3eiREsUNfWD7

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café








No comments:

Post a Comment