Monday, December 13, 2021

Sneak Peek with Sweet Talk Suite by Stampin' Up!


Hi Everyone,

Well I had so much fun on my 5th week of my 8 Mondays of Holiday Cards and a Giveway. I decided that one of my favorite holidays is always right in the front of the Janary-June mini catalogs. The 2022 mini catalog is no different. The Sweet Talk Suite of products are wonderful!


There are so many fantastic heart dies in the Sweet Hearts Dies! Border hearts, single hearts, hearts hearts and more hearts! I just love it. 

 

I decided to have the three single hearts (that die cut the hearts in the stamp set too) die cut out going down the cardstock. Then I used dimensionals and layered the 2"x4 1/2" Thick Basic White piece of cardstock onto the 2" x 4 1/2 piece of the Sweet Talk 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. 


When you die cut the three hearts for your card, you end up with three white hearts. It's the perfect time to treat someone to this really cute Sweet Little box. For this, I cut the Sweet Talk DSP to 3 1/4" x 7 1/2". the strip is cut as 1" x 7 1/2". You will use the coordinting stamp that matches the heart size to stamp the conversation onto the hearts. This is so fun!

Each Monday I do a giveaway. Today, I gave a package of the new Irridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels. These are so pretty and they pick up different colors as the light hits them. You can check out my YouTube video for more details or to see other products in the Sweet Talk Suite.




Reserve your Mini Catalog Today
The January-June 2022 Mini Catalog is filled with wonderful products with ideas and samples. You can get your copy from me if you haven't received on yet. Simply fill out my catalog mailing form. I will send the January-June Mini and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. 

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope I've given you some fuzzy feelings from my projects today. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café









No comments:

Post a Comment