Sunday, December 19, 2021

Stamp Set Spotlight with More Love and Sweet Conversations



Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping in today. I'm sure you are feeling the rush of last minute gifts. I know I am. Today it' all about love. I wanted to share a wonderful new stamp coming in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up!


This is a large stamp that is beautifully scripted! I love the floral accents too. Today I decided to do a bit of a watercolor wash and have bold colors to have it all pop. The designer series paper is also upcoming. It is a Level 1 Sale-A-Bration FREE item with a minimum $50 order beginning January 4th. It is called Daffodil Dreams. You will love the large bold florals and soft patterns on the back sides.


Because the More Love Stamp is a Ala Carte stamp, I paired the Sweet Conversations Stamp set for the inside sentiment. I love the shading of the different hearts in this set. 


Thanks for stopping in. Leave a comment and let me know if I can help you in your crafting journey. You can see this card in action in my video.



The January-June 2022 Mini Catalog becomes live on January 4th. It is filled with wonderful new products and you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items during January and February. So many stamping possibilities!


If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy of the upcoming January-June mini catalog and a Sale-A-Bration Brochure, simply fill out the mailing form and I'll get them right out to you. 


Check out my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Paper Share: https://forms.gle/u2vsd3eiREsUNfWD7

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment