Saturday, February 17, 2024

Fabulous Brayering Technique Specialty Class Open Registration Now!


Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well and ready to have some fun with Brayering Techniques. Today's blog gives all the details for the wonderful products and supplies for my Brayering Techniques Specialty Class. I usually have a Specialty Class (class with products) on the last Sunday of the month. Participants can join me in person or choose the To Go option. Well for March, the last Sunday happens to be Easter Sunday. I decided to get this class going much sooner, so you can have fun with the techniques I share. 


For the specialty class, the product portion includes the Stampin' Up! Brayer and the upcoming Adhesive-Backed Sequins that will be Online Exclusive only. Of course, you also get supplies for 5 wonderful projects. The projects you see are the ones for the class. Mine are the prototypes, so they may have have a little shadows and things. 


One thing that will be a focal point of the class will be the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder. There are several ways to use this folder. You will also have lots of extra die-cut words for future projects.


A couple of the projects are using upcoming Online Exclusive products. These bundles will be available beginning March 5th for customers. The Magnolia Mood Bundle is just beautiful. I shared a card in my last blog on the fabulous dies. 


The Simply Zinnia Stamp set is also an upcoming Online Exclusive product. This is also available in a Suite including the bundle, Flowering Zinnia DSP (we will use some of this on a project) and the Adhesive-Backed Sequins (you are receiving a full package in the class). 


If you are interested in participating in this class, I know you will love it. You can simply fill out the registration form to reserve your space or To Go Kit. Below is my video sharing for the class. I also have listed out the additional products you will need to complete your projects like mine. You will need any coloring tools. I used Stampin' Blends for my coloring. 

For To Go participants, If you want to complete the projects just like mine, you would need to purchase the Online Exclusives I mentioned on March 5th in order to get them for your projects. You can order any of the upcoming products NOW if you want to join my team and take advantage of the joining special that ends at the end of February. You can choose $125 for $99 in your starter kit, but also get the Glass Mat Studio FREE or an additional $30 product FREE. You can find the details here on my blog. Joining in February also gets you Sale-a-Bration rewards too. You can also substitute any of the sets. Any die-cutting or embossing will be done for you. 


I hope you are inspired by the cards in my Brayering Techniques Specialty Class. Deadline to register for this class is March 2nd. Reach out if you have any questions. This class is for U.S. customers only. I cannot offer these types of classes outside the U.S. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment