Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Sweet Springtime Paper Pumpkin Kit - Some Additional Cards


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in. Boy if you haven't seen the February Paper Pumpkin kit called Sweet Springtime, you have missed out! If you aren't a subscriber, you can subscribe and get the refill kit for this Paper Pumpkin kit. 


During my Facebook Live Wednesday session, I shared the Sweet Springtime Paper Pumpkin kit. Then I wanted to share how to take some old card supplies from past classes and create something new. This first card uses the Misty Moonlight base, Daffodil Delight layer and the Hand Penned DSP strips. These were pieces from an old card design left over from a past class. 


I added some interest on the Daffodil Delight cardstock by adding some texture with Art and Texture stamp set. The Bunny and chick are from the Paper Pumpkin kit as well as the daffodil pieces. 


The stamps are from the Sweet Springtime Stamp set. The daffodil stamp is so cute!


This card was also created using left over supplies from a past card class. The cardstock, DSP, and scallop pieces were all together in an envelope. Even the small circle. 


The bunny and chick are so sweet. I colored the bunny with Wild Wheat and the chick with Daffodil Delight with a hint of wheat. What I really like about this card, it's perfect for any baby.


I have one more card to share, but it isn't using the Sweet Springtime Paper Pumpkin kit. I was prepping some supplies for an upcoming class and had several strips of the Flowering Zinnia DSP left over and decided to create with them along with some other odds and ends.


The bold and bright colors are so awesome! Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst and colors in the DSP. 


To get the Lemon Lime Twist on the Thoughtful Moments "Hello", I first embossed and die-cut the words in white. Then I took the Brayer and inked up with the Lemon Lime Twist and lightly rolled over the embossed word. It is wonderful that you can get any color you want using the Brayer. 


Thanks again for stopping in. I hope you enjoyed the cards I shared. Let me know which one you liked best. I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to get details on my Brayering Techniques Specialty Class, you can check out my recent video or blog


Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café













 

No comments:

Post a Comment