Thursday, June 13, 2024

Double Flap Fun Fold with CTMH Cardmaking Kit from FB Live


Hi Everyone, Thanks for stopping in. Recently I learned more information about the CTMH transition with Stampin' Up! It is a wonderful crafting community with supporting CTMH Makers into the Stampin' Up! family. Because I have been a CTMH customer, I was able to purchase the limited Enjoy the Ride Cardmaking kit. 


This card is a Double Flap fun fold. It really is a variation of a Gate Fold fun fold. You really can play around with the measurements of the front panel too. Isn't the little planter and flower cute?! This card turned out cute! To make it again, I would change the card base to a different color, so the pretty butterfly paper would show up better. You can use the same piece of DSP for your card too. I decided to use 2 different designs.


I hope you liked this card. I used everything from the CTMH cardmaking kit. If you would like to create your own Double Flap card like this one, you can access the PDF Tutorial Here. Create you own Double Flap creation and share it with me. I'd love to see what you make. Be sure to check out my YouTube page and FB page for more details, specials, and classes. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher 
Mary's Stampin' Café














No comments:

Post a Comment