Saturday, June 29, 2024

Create a Super Cute Scalloped Rocker Card and a Flower Hack | Saturday Stampin'


Hello Everyone,

Thanks for popping in for my blog post. Today I'm sharing some really cute Rocker Cards for Saturday Stampin'. I used the Gemini Rocker Card dies I got as a gift from my sister-n-law. It was such a long time ago too. Rocker cards have gotten popular, so I decided to pull them out and start playing. My cards today were for #satmornmakes and #2crafters1design on YouTube. 


The Fluffiest Friends Bundle is so stinking cute. I had done a specialty class quite awhile ago with this bundle and it is still one of my favorites! I really like all the additional Dies that come in the die set too.


Another coordinating stamp set that I used was the Bee my Valentine Set. This has super cute sentiments and goes perfectly with the honey bear from Fluffiest Friends. 


Do you notice the super cute flowers? This flower is in the Bee my Valentine stamp set. I wanted to use them, but would have to fussy cut them. This made the flowers pretty small. You wouldn't believe it, but I found a great flower hack!



I had decided to use the Petal Park Builder Punch just to punch out some flowers with DSP or other cardstock. Then I thought I would try and see how off the small flower in the punch would be. Wow, it was just about perfect! I was able to punch out many flowers quickly. It was great! I don't think this coordination was planned, but it works just perfect. 


I made up 2 of these cute bears with different color card bases. Which do you prefer? I like the way I colored the bear on the white card base. This other Rocker Card I made was for my Wednesday Facebook Live. I used the Circular Stepper Rocker and added the Layering Square dies for the focal point. 




Thanks again for stopping in. I hope you liked my projects. Be sure to check out #satmornmakes and #2crafters1design on YouTube for some great Saturday Stampin' products.


Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment