Friday, June 14, 2024

Playing Along with Freshly Made Sketches #640

 

Hi Everyone,

What a fun time I had playing along with the Freshley Made Sketch #640 for this week! Judy had a great idea for her sketch challenge. 
The minute I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to play with the new Mix & Match products by Stampin' Up! There are so many pieces of fun with all the ephemera. 


For my card, I used the new In Color, Shy Shamrock. The great dotted embossing folder is part of a Set of three from the Online Exclusives selections at one time. The Mix & Match packages are great! You can choose from a few different sets as well as cards with envelopes to make lots of great cards.


I don't know if you can see the Wink of Stella I added. I added some to the flowers, and then I added it to the raised dots too. This card is so shiny. 


The inside of the card continues the Mix & Match Pieces. In fact, I didn't do any stamping on this card. All the images are from the Mix & Match packages. So this card took me no time at all to create. 


Be sure to check out the other entries for the Freshly Made Sketches #640. There are some great cards for sure. Also, check out my events and this month, when you place an order with me, you will be put into a drawing for Mystery Hostess. Check out a recent blog for more details

Until next time, happy stampin'
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

2 comments:

  1. All of these are so perfect for the sketch. I love how you used the ephemera pieces. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Jen. I have a lot of fun doing the card sketches.

      Delete