Saturday, August 24, 2024

Sneak Peek Double Wonder One Sheet Wonder Class - Holiday Style


Hi Everyone,

Today is an exciting day! I have begun to design for my upcoming Double Wonder/One Sheet Wonder Holiday Style Specialty class. Earlier, I hosted a Frames & Flowers Double Wonder class and it was so much fun. When I saw the A little Bit Festive 12" x 12" Specialty papers in the September-December 2024 Mini Catalog, I knew I had to host another fabulous class. 

 

For this class, I wanted to start sharing before the release of the upcoming mini catalog. The Frames & Flowers Specialty paper became unavailable quickly and I had to pivot. I want to be sure and order for this class right away. Especially with the included products for the class.



A Little Bit Festive 12" x 12" includes three sheets of double sided DSP and three sheets of fabulous holiday ephemera parts and pieces. From layering pieces to other images, this is a fabulous package of crafting goodness! In the class, you will receive this wonderful package as well as those super cute peppermint candy embellishments you see on my sleigh and card.


Details for this Specialty Class: Participants will receive:
  • 1 package of A little Bit Festive 12" x 12" secialty Paper
  • 1 package of the Real Red & White Adhesive-Backed Peppermints
  • 1 Standard Stamp case (stores your ephemera)
  • Supplies to create 12 awesome projects 
  • Plus 1 bonus project


There are so many possibilites for creating with these products. Everyone has the opportunity to pick and choose which ephemera pieces to use, or which direction to have cards. I love the Double One Sheet Wonder designs for such quick and easy cardmaking.


For this class, you can use any holiday sentiments that you have for "To Go" options. I will be featuring the new Christmas Labels Bundle from the September-December 2024 Mini Catalog. The dies in this bundle are so interesting and give your sentiments a lot of character and depth.


You can really see the festive papers, ephemera, and that stunning Christmas Label. I cannot wait to design more layouts and cards for this class. If you want to find out more information, or reserve your seat for In Person or a kit "To Go", refer to and fill out my class form as soon as possible. 



You can watch my Saturday Stampin' video to see more of the products included in this class. I also have additional products that you will need for this class if you choose the "To Go" option. 


I hope you enjoyed my couple of sneak peek projects for the upcomoing class. Be sure to check out the class form and reserve your space or kit. This is going to be a popular class for sure!

Happy Stampin',
Mary Bocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment