Friday, August 20, 2021

12 Fridays of Fall Projects-Week 1 with Frightfully Cute

 


Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my first week of 12 Fridays of Fall Project videos and posts. I absolutely love everything about fall! From the cooling evenings to a little more breese to the haunts and hallows and finally the gratefulness we all share at Thanksgiving. Be sure to follow me each Friday to see what's next. 


I just had to start with Halloween! It is my favorite, so be sure that I'm beginning here. The Stampin' Up! Tombstone Treat Boxes are awesome! They are super sturdy, easy to make, and you can put in some great treats for your family and friends. 


Inside the treat box are some wrapped Hershy Minature chocolates. I simply cut the Cute Halloween DSP at 1 1/2" x 3". You don't need to score anything to wrap the DSP around the mini chocolate. 


Another fun way to decorate the Tombstone Treat Boxes is to trace and cut the outline of the tombstone with DSP. I love the lit up houses against the Old Olive background. The Cute Halloween DSP is so darn cute! These little Ghosts are adorable. 


I hope you have enjoyed my first Friday of Fall crafting. I'd love to see your comments, so let me know what you liked. 


Now is the perfect time to join the fun! Through September 30th, you can choose $125 of merchandise for $99. Then add any one of the 12 new bundles in the July-December 2021 Mini FREE.The kit includes shipping and tax (which is a life saver)!


I would love to have you as part of my Café team as well. We are a growing group of kind and fun crafters. If you are ready simply click to get started. Be sure to grab that overflowing wish list and have fun.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café
lennyandmary1@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment