Sunday, August 29, 2021

Simple yet Stunning Sunday-Delicate Dahlias Stamp Set

 


Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my Simple yet Stunning Sunday post. Today I'm sharing a few tips and tricks for stamping a perfect 2-step stamp. The Delicate Dahlias Stamp set and the Beautifully Penned DSP being used are both FREE Sale-A-Bration projects. I'll share more about that later.


The beautiful Dahlia in the Delicate Dahlia Stamp set is stunning. With just inking and stamping, there are so many variations of color. It looks like you spent so much time on it, but you didn't. Stampin' Up! is so amazing in it's designing!


The way that I stamp a 2-step stamp that is very detailed, I simply find a unigue area on the stamp edge that I can focus on. Then I find that same spot on both stamps. You can watch my video for details on where the perfect spot is on the dahlia.



We are in the middle of Sale-A-Bration. What is Sale-A-Bration? It's a wonderful time with Stampin' Up! where you can earn FREE products for purchasing This happens twice a year. Here are the details:

You can earn Level 1 FREE products when you purchase a minimum $50 order before shipping and tax.

You can earn Level 2 FREE products when you purchase a minimum $100 before shipping and tax. 

I love Sale-A-Bration because it is another opportunity to share the love of stamping. When you order with me, you also earn additional rewards called Loyalty Bucks It's a win, win!


Thanks again for stopping in. I hope you liked my project today and would love to hear what you think. If you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or any other stamping ideas, just let me know

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment