Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Global Design Project Sketch Challenge

 


Hi Everyone,

Today it's all about C.A.S.E a sketch. The Global Design Project #304 is a sketch that you create that reflects what the designer has done. 

C = copy

A = and

S = selectively

E = Edit

It's that easy. I love when there is a gues designer. This time it's Kerstin. 


One of the things I loved about this sketch is the heart. I am a heart person. I just love them! I immediately thought of the Lots of Hearts Stamp set and dies. It is one of my favorites that Stampin' Up! offered last year.


I decided to highlight the Hand-Penned DSP. It's in the current Annual Catalog. The colors are so beautiful! Kerstin's design has some weaving or patchwork, so I cut my papers at 2" x 2 1/4" each. It's just one piece of the DSP and using both sides for this affect.


Thanks for stopping in. I hope you have liked my C.A.S.E of Kerstin's card. You can visit The Global Design Project's Challenge to see many more ideas. Create your own and share it with me. I'd love to see what you come up with.

Happy Stampin'
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment