Friday, October 22, 2021

12 Fridays of Fall Projects-Week 10 with Sparkle of the Season Bundle


Hi Everyone,
Well it is finally the windy and rainy fall that I've been waiting for in the Pacific Northwest! We are in a very blustery time in this late October. I feel like my Friday post today is just perfect for the weather.
 

First of all, you can understand why the Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series paper keeps going on backorder. It is stunning! Remember that you can still order any backordered products now and you are guaranteed to have it ship out as soon as the product is back in stock. I always do this because when a product is turned to unorderable, you may have to wait an extended period of time before you can even order it again. Enough babbling, time to share.


I'm used the Sparkle of the Season Bundle for my week 10 of Fall Projects. I really like that you have three different wreath dies that you can use for several seasons and holidays. You can layer them as well to create an even fuller wreath. I also love all the other dies like these leaves. The die cuts 2 leaves at once and the sizes vary. I love this!


When I originally designed my project, I planed on using the matte side of the Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP. I created this to show how your card takes on a diffent feel or tone depending on what paper you use.


I hope you liked my project today. Let me know which card you prefer. For me, I think I really like the one with the "Grateful" sentiment. I love the metallic DSP. Thanks again for stopping in.You can watch my video for more details.


Don't miss out on this last week of my Textures & Frames Promotion. There are a few kits left and I have many of the Glitter Star Ornament Embellishments to give as "Thank You" gifts for shopping with me in October. Don't forget that you earn Loyalty Bucks for every $25 you spend with me. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment