Sunday, October 31, 2021

Eden's Garden Sneak Peek Stampin' Sunday



Hi Everyone,

Happy Sunday and Happy Halloween! It's hard to believe that October is coming to a close and November is here tomorrow. It's a great day on November 2nd. Keep reading to find out.


Beginning on Tuesday, Stampin' Up! will release the Eden Garden Suite of Products. This means that you can order any or all of the products before they are sold out. Today, my card focuses on the fabulous Ever Eden's 12" x 12" Specialy Desinger Paper. I've created this Z-fold card that is stunning!


For my card, I cust a base piece at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Then the DSP is cut at 5 1/4" x 12". I then scored at 8" and 4". The Eve's Garden DSP is very beautiful with all the metallic gold running through on side of the papers. 


One of the things I really love about Stampin' Up! stamps is how much they do the work for you. The flower piece is already etched to give soft and darker parts. It's so nice!


I hope you liked my card today. Be sure to follow me for more fun stamping. 


Be sure to check out all the new Eden's Garden products on Tuesday.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher 
Mary's Stampin' Café








1 comment: