Friday, October 8, 2021

12 Fridays of Fall Projects Week 8 with Blackberry Beauty Suite

 


Hi Everyone,
Well it's another wonderful Friday and it's week 8 of my 12 Fridays of Fall Projects. Today is a real winner of fall cards! The richness of the beautiful colors makes this just stunning!


I'm using the beautiful Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series paper and the Ephemera Pack for this stunning card. If you can see, I layered a bit of the beautiful Gold Shimmer Vellum which is part of this suite of products.


Let's talk about that fantastic owl! I am such a bird person and I love owls most of all. I love them so much that I have a tattoo of a little owl on my arm (I know, obsessed).


I used the Ornate Thanks Stamp set for the bold "Thanks" on the front of the card and this sentiment for the inside. I used one of the gold pieces from the Ephemera Package to give the inside a little shine too.

Here are the details for this card:
  • Base is cut at 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
  • Gold Shimmer Vellum is cut at 4" x 4"
  • Blackberry layer piece is cut at 3 7/8" x 3 7/8"
  • Blackberry Beauty DSP cut at 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
  • Cinnamon Cider for inside of card cut at 4" x 5 1/4"


I hope you enjoyed my project today. What are you working on in your crafting space? I know it's time to get my Halloween cards mailed to my family and friends too. 


I also wanted to remind you about the promotion I have going this month. There are still a few Textures & Frames project kits availalble FREE. 

Thanks again for stopping in. I hope you are inspired to create your own fall projects. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment