Sunday, February 13, 2022

Awesome Otters Stamp Set Spotlight Sunday

 


Hi Everyone,

Well there is just nothing cuter than some otters swimming about just loving the water. The Awesome Otters Stamp set is just that, Cute!


This stamp set is perfect for a birthday celebration. It is a level 1 FREE Sale-A-Bration item through February with a minim $50 order. 


It think the Simply Marbelous DSP Stack really makes this card "sing". The gorgeous blues and swirls really does resemble water. The opposite side of the DSP looks like the sky, so land and sea here we come!


The cuteness continues inside the card with another otter just floating along on the river. Man, this is such a cute stamp set!


There are two more weeks in Sale-A-Bration rewards. You can earn the Awesome Otters set and Simply Marbelous DSP FREE with a minimim $50 order. You can combine this with my Tic-Tac-Toe club and earn more FREE items. 


Thanks for stopping in for my blog today. Be sure to follow. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card. I just smiling everytime I look at it. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment