Sunday, February 27, 2022

Simple Stampin' Sunday with Amazing Silhouettes


Hi Everyone,
It's a wonderful and Simple Stampin' Sunday. Today I've created a simple and quick card (even though you do use embossing and die-cutting). The Amazing Silhouettes Stamp set and Amazing Thank you Dies are fantastic!


With the Amazing Thank you Dies, you can create so many different color combinations and use the dies for endless projects. I would suggest Adhesive Sheets for these dies. It helps with quick adhering.


Be sure to check out the Sale-A-Bration promotion. It ends in just one more day! I used the Sunshine & Rainbows 6"x6" DSP stack (Level 1 FREE pick) for the Granny Apple Green strip.


Thanks again for stopping in today. Let me know what you would like to see my post next. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment