Friday, February 11, 2022

Finding Inspiration Friday Sketch Challenge + Prize Patrol

 



Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in on this Finding Inspiration Friday post. Today I'm creating for the Freshly Made Sketches #522 challenge. I love to use the sketches for layouts so I can get right to the products I want to use. It takes a lot of the work out, so you can get crafting. 

The Let's Set Sail Bundle and Gentle Waves Large Background stamp are a perfect pairing. Both are found in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. 


The sunshine & Rainbow DSP Stack is a Level 1 Sale-A-Bration FREE pick with a minimum $50 order. It is such a bright and sunny stack of great designs too. The sheets with suns was perfect for my card. 

The sentiments for my card today came from the Special Moments Level 2 Sale-A-Bration FREE pick with a minimum $100 order. There are wonderful sentiment parings for many occasions. Today is all about birthdays and a gift card goes perfect for this card. 

Thanks for stopping in for my post. Be sure to check out the entries on the Freshly Made Sketches #522 challenge. In fact, why not try your own project inspired by this challenge. You could win a fantastic prize by entering a card with me. 

Here are the details: 

  • Create a card using the Freshly Made Sketches layout as your inspiration
  • Send or upload your card to me by Friday, February 25th
  • The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 26th.
  • The winner will win the Special Moments stamp set (level 2 Sale-A-Bration set)
I hope I have inspired you to give this card sketch layout a try. Be sure to have your card to me no later than Friday, February 25th. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

5 comments:

  1. I love all the elements of this card - the waves in the background - the sunshine and that wonderful sailboat. The colors are fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, thanks so much. There are so many great cards on the blog for the sketch challenge.

      Delete
  2. I love this sweet sailboat and the fun dsp that coordinates with it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit of summery fun! Love this fun card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa Brooks won the sketch challange with a fun sunshine & rainbow card.

    ReplyDelete