Friday, February 4, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness Products are a Hit!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing some happiness with the Rainbow of Happiness products from a stamp set, dies, FREE designer series paper, and a fabulous cloud punch. I hope you love my card as much as I do.


I wanted to share this bright and colorful card today because we all need a little brightning up. The Sunshine & Rainbows DSP stack is a FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item that can be yours when you spend $50. The clouds and rainbows are right from the designer series paper. 


I used a full sheet of the 6" x 6" cloud piece of the DSP. I used the fun cloud punch to punch out 9 clouds. The rainbows are also from one of the sheets of DSP. I fussy cut out two of them for my card. I also really like the rainbow tag die from the Brilliant Rainbow Dies. 


I hope you enjoyed my card on this Finding Inspiration Friday post. Remember that you can purchase the Rainbow & Happiness Bundle with the Cloud punch and then you earn the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP stack FREE. Check out my video for more details on this card.


Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment