Monday, July 1, 2024

Lovin' Kits by Stampin' Up! Who are They For? Everyone From Beginner to Avid Crafters

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today. Maybe you are popping in from my Kickin' it with Kits YouTube upload or simply following my blog. I appreciate everyone who shares in my creativity. Today I'm sharing some alternate projects I created with the Expressions of Kindness Kit.


Stampin' Up! Kits are great! They are all inclusive and you don't need additional supplies to create with them. I loved the design of this kit so much, but I wanted to take some time to add my creativity to it too. The top right card was created just like the sample. I wanted to add more layers and color, so I cut the card base in 1/2 and then created from there pulling in other cardstock that coordinates with this kit.


The other card base had designs on the front and back of the card. I love to double my crafting fun by cutting the card base in 1/2 and getting 2 cards out of one card base. I used Lost Lagoon and Berry Burst as my new card bases. 





The next two projects are the most altered. I wanted to use the bits and pieces of the supplies I had left as well as bringing the beautiful envelopes into cardmaking too. 



The beautiful layer of this card is from one of the envelopes. I took apart the envelope and cut part of it down to 5" x 3 3/4". I then used another part of the envelope to use on the flap of a Basic White envelope in it's place. I think this card turned out beautifully!



This card is my favorite of all the ones I created. I felt that it allowed me to be the most creative. I had bits and pieces left and allowed the pieces speak to me. 


I had so much fun playing around with the Expressions of Kindness kit. I loved the color scheme of this kit, and will continue to create and finish up all the parts and pieces I still have left. 


Did you know that Stampin' Up! has 3 kinds of kits available? All of Stampin' Up! kits are accessable for any kind of stamper, from beginning to avid crafting, there is a kit for everyone! Check out my YouTube video for more details on how I made my cards as well as the types of kits available.


You can view all the different kits in the Kits Collection here. Be  sure to check back for details on Bonus Days beginning on July 3rd as well as new Online Exclusives releases. 



Happy Stampin',

Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

/> 

No comments:

Post a Comment