Friday, August 16, 2024

It's Time to Play Freshly Made Sketch challenge #649 and the Upcoming Holiday Mix & Match Products

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today. I created one of the cards above for my Weekly Wednesday FB Live, but I just couldn't stop, so I created a couple more cards. The layout of thee cards also go with the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #649 for the week. 

If you follow me, you know I just love sketch layouts and challenges. Sometimes the hardest part of creating is deciding on a layout, so when the sketch challenges come out, I'm all for it. Stampin' Up! has even been publishing sketch layouts in their publications to help make crafting easier. 


Both of the cards I created were inspired by the FMS#649 challenge. I created with the upcoming Mix & Match products from the September-December 2024 Mini Catalog. This is an expanded offering into the holidays. There are current Mex & Match products available that are all occasions. 


This reindeer card I created during my Weekly Wednesday FB Live stream. I was sharing products from my pre-order for the upcoming mini catalog.



It is so fun playing with the Mix & Match products! I decided to create cards with each of the colors in the Gold Dipped Mix & Match Cards & Envelopes. Another awesome thing about these products is that I didn't do any stamping and my projects are beautiful!


I hope you enjoyed my projects. Be sure to check out all the participation in this week's Freshly Made #649 Sketch Challenge. You can even create your own and upload to the challenge blog. 


These Mix & Match products will be available beginning September 4th. The September-December 2024 Mini catalog products are available September 4th - January 6th. If you want to see more upcoming products, simply watch my unboxing video from earlier this week.


In my unboxing, I shared all of the new and wonderful Designer Series Papers. I'm taking reservations for my mini catalog paper share. You will receive 1/4 package of every Designer Series Papers in the Mini Catalog. You can check out all the details and reserve your pacakge. 

Thanks again for stopping in. I would appreciate if you would let me know about my projects today and which one you like best. Be sure to follow and share my blog too. 

Until Next Time...

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café










2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous trio of cards! I love how all the products work so beautifully together! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, I didn't even have to stamp anything with these fabulous Mix & Match products. I love how beautiful all the products are.

      Delete