Saturday, August 3, 2024

Saturday Stampin' with Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #647



Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today! I'm glad you are here. Today is a double crafting theme. I've uploaded my Saturday Stampin' #satmornmakes and #2crafters1design video, but also created using the current Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #647. If you follow me, you know I love sketch layouts. It makes creating great projects so easy!

The Freshly Make Sketch Challenge #647 is a great one.  I really like to off set my focal points, so I really wanted to create with this one. 


One of the things I really like about the Filled with Fun Bundle is that you have so many options when creating. There are dies for all of the images and wagon "builder" dies add so much more creativity. Today I decided to stamp the wagon, wheels, and handle for my project.


This card is so bright and sunny! You can see all the detail on the wagon and its parts. I think the presents are just so cute! 




Always add that bit of pizazz to the inside of your cards as well. It can add such a great touch. The banner stamp and die is also a great part of this bundle. 


I hope you enjoyed my creation today. Be sure to check out the other creations for the FMS #647 challenge. It's fun to see what other crafters create. 

Check back later this week for more fun projects and that August 6th begins the Annual Catalog Designer Paper Sale. I'll share projects with some of my favorite papers. 



Be sure to follow and share. Until next time...

Happy Stampinp',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment