Saturday, August 10, 2024

Slimline Saturday with Frosted Forest Bundle for All Seasons

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in. I'm having so much fun with the monthly Slimline Sheetload of Cards templates from Call me Crafty Al. I follow her on YouTube and look forward for all the Sheetload of Cards each month. 

I am so glad I purchased the Frosted Forest Bundle from the Stampin' Up! Online Exclusives. This is such a versatile bundle with the coordinating Decorative Masks. I paired this with the stunning Thoughtful Journey 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP). 


There are so many stunning designs in the Thoughtful Journey DSP. It was designed for the seasons, so you can create beautiful projects for all seasons. The decorative masks add so much depth to the stamp images. I love being able to use the blending brushes to add the color and details. It's so easy!


This card feels like it's a cool, dusk time of day. I used Calypso Coral for the tree color. This is one of the coordinating colors in the DSP. There are three masks for the tree. The trunk, base color of the tree, and added details. I simply used Calyso Coral for two of the masks.


Misty Moonlight and Mossy Meadow are also coordinating colors in the DSP. It is so easy to create using the colors in the DSP. I often decide on my base colors off of the DSP colors. Eveything coodinates so well this way. 


I love how rich looking this version of the slimline card is. The tree was done with old olive which isn't one of the colors in the DSP, but it works so well. Mossy Meadow would have been too dark I think. 



The Thoughtful Journey 6" x 6" DSP is part of the Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Sale. There are so many beautiful papers to choose from. I would suggest the Thoughtful Journey DSP and the Frosted Meadow 12" x 12" DSP. These would coodinate so well with the Frosted Forest Bundle.


Thanks again for stopping in. Be sure to redeem any Bonus Coupons you earned last month and get some more savings with the Designer Series Paper Sale too. All the products I used are listed below. Which version of the card did you like best? Be sure to comment and share my blog. I appreciate you.

Until Next Time...
Happy Stampin',

Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment