Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Time to Stamp Tuesday
Color Challenge GDP#145
Hi Everyone,
Today is a perfect time to stop in and see this week's Global Design Project Color Challenge. It's all about color this month with Stampin' Up!. There are promotions that help your color creativity. I wanted to share my color challenge project using one of my favorite suites in the new Annual Catalog. It's the Rooted in Nature Suite and is fantastic!

Stampin' Up! Color Inspiration: Grapefruit Grove, Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron

My card today features 3 wonderful colors that work so perfectly together. The Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper is perfect for this project. The colors in the DSP go hand in hand with the challenge this week. Fresh Fig is a color you must have in your collection! It is so rich and combines with many other colors. 
In my card today it's all about the layers. The Leaves Trinkets have become my all time favorite accessory. I can't wait for the cooling temps and falling leaves (too soon)? I pulled the ends of the burlap to give this card a natural look. Can you see the Wink of Stella?
The inside of the card is just as special as the outside, so I added a bit of leaf detail inside. I think this leaf is spectacular! I hope you can see how great the Rooted Nature Suite is.  


Are you ready to check out some of the other designs for the GPD#145? Be sure to check it out and see what other wonderful projects have been created. Remember I said earlier it's all about color this month. Check out the current promotions by clicking the image.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed my project today and are inspired to create your own. I'm happy to help you with the current promotions, so don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher - the Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment