Friday, April 10, 2020

Finding Inspiration Friday
with Case This Sketch Challenge


Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my Finding Inspiration Friday post. I'm joining one of my favorite sketch challenge groups to be inspired for one of my projects in my upcoming Ornate Garden online specialty class. I created this card for the CTS#367 sketch challenge.


This is a great challenge! It takes the focal point of the card to the lower left. It's so important to have a vocal point in your design otherwise our eyes can't decide where to look. 


I decided to use the Ornate Garden Suite that is available to customers during the month of April. These products will be in the upcoming Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog in June. I especially like the Ornate Floral 3-D Embossing folder. It adds so much wonderful texture to your project. The flower is from the Ornate Style Stamp set. I used the Layering Ovals Dies to cut the flower out.


The greeting and the "Thanks" are from the Ornate Thanks Stamp set. There are so many great pairing sentiments which makes the possibilities endless. I also love that little flower also from the Ornate Style Stamp set. 

If you enjoyed my project today, you can check out my recent post also featuring the Ornate Garden Suite as well as the details for my specialty class. Hurry, there are just a couple of more days to register to participate.


Why not design your own project and submit it to the CTS#367 sketch challenge? It is a a new challenge, so there is time. You can also get lots of inspiration by visiting the blog post.

Thanks again for stopping in. I hope I have inspired you to stamp your own wonderful creations. Need any supplies or questions about Stampin' Up!? Simply contact me for information. I'd love to help.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper






No comments:

Post a Comment