Monday, April 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! 2020=-2021 Annual Catalog

Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog 

Wow, it's so exciting to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! I got to see the new 2020-2021 Stampin’ UP! catalog online this week!  It’s amazing! So many fun new products and papercrafting ideas! This is the best Annual Catalog ever!

Do you want a new 2020-2021 Stampin’ UP! catalog?

Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog 2020-2021 Available from Patty Bennett www.PattyStamps.com
I will be ordering boxes of the new 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Catalog in early May, getting them ready with my info, wish list, Loyalty Bucks flyer, and more, and hopefully mailing them the week of May 18.  (New Catalog start date for customers: June 3, 2020)
  • My regular customers (Placed orders of at least $50 this last year) will receive one in the mail from me.
  • New Customers without a demonstrator are welcome, and I would love to be your demonstrator!  Click HERE to request a catalog!
  • Existing customers who have not recently ordered but would like a catalog can also Click HERE to request a catalog!
If you want your copy sooner.. you can join my Stampin’ Up! Team and get your new catalog with your new catalog product preorder on May 5th!  Click HERE for info on joining Stampin' Up! and become part of "Mary's Card Cafe" Team.
Thanks so much for joining me today. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.I'm happy to assist. 
Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher



No comments:

Post a Comment