Monday, June 14, 2021

Celebrate with Flowers Make it Monday



Hi Everyone,

It's another wonderful week and I'm nearing the end of the school year. It's time to get out and start working on my gardens and the Celbrate with Flowers Stamp set is perfect to inspire me. 


This stamp set is one that is perfect for quick and simple stamping, but you can also step it up with some great textures with the Pansy Petals DSP and Ornate Layers Dies. So the Happy Birthday sentiment can be seen, I trimmed 3/4" from the card base. 


Fresh Freesia is becoming one of my favorites in the new In-Colors. It coordinates really well with the DSP and Soft Succulent In-Color. 


I hope you like my card today and are inspired to create your projects including flowers. It's that time to let your creativity bloom!

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment