Wednesday, June 23, 2021

What's up Wednesday? 1 Day FREE Shipping Thursday

 


Hi Everyone,
I'm so glad you stopped in today because I wanted to give you a heads up on the 1 day FREE shipping with Stampin' Up! That's right, you can get FREE shipping for any order of $50 or more. 

I thought I'd share some highlights and ideas on what to purchase on Thursday with you today.


Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions will qualify for the FREE shipping option. This includes the 3, 6, and 12 month options. What a great deal! Imagine no shipping on several months worth of the Paper Pumpkin kits when you subscribe.




I find that during these times of FREE shipping or other promotions that it's the best time to purchase those much needed tools. This includes trimmers, scoring tools, Paper Snips and more. I love purchasing the wonderful stamp sets and dies, and neglect these products that make crafting easy, so the FREE shipping offer is the perfect time to stock up on tools.


If you have visited my blog before, you know I love everything about the newest In-Colors. I know that many people will purchase a stamp pad, but not the refill or cardstock. This FREE shipping promotion is the perfect time to purchase sets of your favorite colors and purchase the stamp pad, refill, cardstock, and maybe even coordinating embellishments. 


The members of my new In-Color club purchase one color of the In-Colors each month and the Stamp Pad, refill, cardstock, Stampin' Blends, and ribbon comes to $36 before shipping and tax. You could choose one of the In-Colors and simply add an assortment of the In-Color DSP and the In-Color Gems and you have reached that $50 order for FREE shipping. 


Another idea is to purchase all 5 stamp pads and refills for the new In-Colors. This would cost $52.40 before shipping and tax. With FREE shipping, that is a great savings. Plus you would have 5 beautiful colors to create with. 


I hope I've highlighted some of the great ways to use the 1 day FREE Shipping Event. Hurry though, this event begins at midnight Thursday and closes 11:50 pm (MT) that's 10:50 (PT). I would appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator. 

I even have a wonderful special running June 24th-June 30th.With a minimum $50 order with me I will also give you 4 Loyalty Bucks. That's double Loyalty Bucks for taking advantage of FREE shipping. Why not get double the fun?!

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Cafe











No comments:

Post a Comment